Here is your chance to show off your garden! Post photos from your garden/yard to the Virginia Home Grown Facebook page based on the monthly themes. We will share five fan photos in the closing credits of each month’s show.
- July: Summer Blooms (episode airs July 25)
- August: Vegetables (episode airs August 29)
- September: Herbs (episode airs September 26)
- October: Pumpkin Carvings (episode airs October 31)
We can’t wait to see your beautiful gardens!
Every photo must be taken by the individual posting the image. Not every image shared on the Virginia Home Grown Facebook page will be on the show due to limited space and resolution considerations. Image size recommendation: between 600 px - 1080 px
RULES & CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions apply to any material submitted in any form, including without limitation photos, videos, posts, comments, user ID/name and any other written material.
Through submission you agree and/or give us the right to the following:
- To display, publish, distribute, reuse, edit, modify, adapt, translate, exhibit, transmit, reproduce, create imitative works from, and or otherwise use the material for any purpose.
- Material can be used on any of the multiple channels Virginia Home Grown operates, as well as WCVE PBS or other Community Idea Stations channels.
- Forms of media include, but are not limited to, any form of social media, website, television, and/or any other type of media.
- Use the submitted material at no charge, whatsoever.
- We may grant credit, but are not required to, by using the name given when submitting/posting material along with the place of origin found in the user ID.
- No other personal information shall be used.
- The material comes from the individual submitting it. It’s genuine and original to you and has not been copied or replicated from any published source and does not violate the copyright or any other right to any outside party.
- We are not obligated to use any submitted material.
In summary, any submission or posting of images, videos, text, comments, or any other type of material to our page may appear on the Community Idea Stations website, on the show Virginia Home Grown, or in any other form of media operated by the Community Idea Stations, PBS, and/or VHG.