Hosted by Amy Roscher and Jeff Ishee, Virginia Farming is a weekly, locally-produced farming news series. Topics include: poultry, beef, dairy, crops, wine, seafood, timber, aquaculture, and farm safety, as well as a myriad of other topics that affect farmers and consumers each and every day.
Watch on WVPT PBS Wednesdays at 7:30 p.m. with encores Saturdays at 9:30 a.m. and Sundays at 11:00 a.m. and on WCVE PBS / WHTJ PBS Sundays at 8:30 a.m.
Enjoy episodes of Virginia Farming anytime...
Watch Virginia Farming throughout Virginia and beyond:
- WVPT - serving 40 counties in northwest Virginia, Maryland and Washington , DC • Wednesdays at 7:30 p.m., repeating Saturdays at 9:30 a.m. and Sundays at 11:00 a.m.
- WBRA - serving 29 counties in southwest Virginia, West Virginia, and North Carolina • Saturdays at 11:30 a.m.
- WCVE - serving 18 counties in eastern Virginia • Sundays at 8:30 a.m.
- WHTJ - serving 7 counties in central Virginia • Sundays at 8:30 a.m.
- RFD-TV - serving the entire U.S. • Thursdays at 8:30 a.m. Eastern/7:30 a.m. Central
Have a video report to share? Send it via DropBox, Google Drive, or a similar site to email@example.com.
- Lenght: 60-90 seconds
- Resolution: 1080p • Horizontal mode
- Frame Rate: 30 fps
- Format: .mov or .mp4
- Audio Tip: Limit background noise
A submitted video does not guarantee it will air on Virginia Farming.