Lanny is the primary copywriter/editor, traffic, demographics and numbers person for the corporate sponsorship department. Lanny specializes in taking your existing message and crafting it into effective public-media friendly copy. Lanny enjoys matching sponsors with the programs and media that best reach their target audience. As the Business Sponsorship Manager, Lanny is dedicated to meticulous, responsive customer service with an attention to detail. Follow Lanny on Twitter @sixwatergrog.
- Favorite WCVE Public Radio programs: Morning Edition and Peter Solomon’s Jazz show.
- Favorite WCVE PBS programs: Globe Trekker and Austin City Limits.
- Lanny plays oldtime fiddle tunes and Irish jigs on lefty tenor banjo and hosts a trad/roots music jam every 1st and 3rd Saturday 10a-1p at Ashland Coffee and Tea.
- Lanny loves to travel. Some of his favorite destinations are St. John's Newfoundland, County Clare Ireland, and the island of Culebra in Puerto Rico.
- Lanny blogs about music, travel and more at sixwatergrog.com.
Contact Lanny at 804.560.8226 or firstname.lastname@example.org