A rare chance to enter the world of your favorite Masterpiece and BBC programs!
Travel Dates: August 26 - September 6, 2017
British entertainment, culture, history and Anglophile delights await. Journey to England’s picturesque coast and countryside with visits to Bath, Cornwall, and other charming destinations. Imagine life as a lord or lady as you explore Highclere Castle, which serves as the Crawley’s majestic home on Masterpiece Downton Abbey. You can’t move into the castle, but Downton diehards have the option to stay at the 19th century coaching inn once used by travelers to Highclere. Dine like Ross Poldark during a private lesson on how to make a pasty, a traditional Cornwall dish Demezla would have whipped up. Take in panoramic views of Tintagel while lunching at Camelot’s Castle. The 12 days offer a taste of life as a noble.
- Self-guided tour of Buckingham Palace
- Highclere Castle, filming site for Downton Abbey’s Upstairs”
- Bampton Village, filming spot for Downton denizens
- Jane Austen’s Home
- Traditional Cornish Cooking lesson
- Session at the historic Thermae Bath Spa
- Walking tour of Bath
- Doc Martin location tour
- Cream Tea
- Cornwall countryside and Poldark location tour
- Private viewing of Downton Abbey and Poldark costumes
- Blenheim Palace and Estate, Sir Winston Churchill’s birthplace
Proceeds from ticket sales benefit the Community Idea Stations.
Download the Masterpiece & More Tour Information Sheet (includes Trip Itinerary)
Download Complete Rules for this Raffle (PDF)