A performance of Rachmaninoff from the Richmond Symphony Orchestra's Chorus, some pieces about gold (but no gold, frankincense and myrrh) including Bach's "Goldberg Variations" (I know that's a stretch), and then at 2 PM another holiday special--Christmas Daybreak, featuring contemporary holiday music and poetry.
- Richmond Symphony Orchestra Chorus, Erin Freeman / Vespers, #7
- John O'Conor, Scottish Chamber Orchestra / Piano Concerto #19 in F major, K. 459
- Smithsonian Chamber Players / Suite in D minor
- Gidon Kremer, Kremerata Baltica / Rio Sena
- Scottish National Orchestra / The Golden Spinning Wheel, op. 109
- Herbert L. Clarke / Showers of Gold Scherzo
- See more...