After 12:30 PM today, for the beginning of the year I'll have some pieces that focus on the end---the end of time, the end of life, the end of the rainbow, and unusual endings of musical pieces.
- The Nash Ensemble / Septet, op. 20
- Pietro Spada / Sonata #6
- Lamar Crowson, London Symphony, Arthur Benjamin / Concerto (Quasi una fantasia)
- Kodaly Quartet / String Quartet #30 in E flat major, op. 33 #2 "The Joke" (with false endings)
- Tapestry / Love's Apocalypse
- Boston Symphony Orchestra, Tanglewood Festival Chorus / Requiem, Kyrie, Dies irae, Tuba mirum
- See more...