At 2 PM today, Bobbie Barajas is your host for a live performance by the American Youth Harp Ensemble, in anticipation of their third appearance at Carnegie Hall, coming up in March.
- Gidon Kremer, Boston Symphony / Violin Concerto in A minor (adapted from his Cello Concerto)
- Frederick Marvin / Piano Sonata in C minor, op. 35 #3
- John Harle, John Lenehan / Piece en forme de habanera
- Berlin Philharmonic, James Levine / Symphony #5 in E flat major, op. 82
- Academy of St. Martin-in-the-Fields / Sonata from The Musical Offering
- Arion Wind Quintet, Schein String Quartet / Septet in B flat major
- See more...