After an alternately harrowing and mournful piece from Penderecki performed by the Richmond Symphony, I'll have the start of a series on the five piano concerti of Saint-Saens. Also, music for this Memorial Day.
- Roberto Diaz, Richmond Symphony, Mark Russel Smith / Viola Concerto
- Aldo Ciccolini, Orchestre de Paris, Serge Baudo / Piano Concerto #1 in D major, op. 17
- National Philharmonic Orchestra / For the Fallen
- Juilliard String Quartet / String Quartet in C minor, op. 18 #4
- Tafelmusik / Concerto #3 for Two Wind Ensembles and Strings, HWV 334
- Gerald Garcia / Como Pode o Peixe
- See more...