After 11 AM, trips to remote islands--The Hebrides and The Galapagos. After 12 noon, Romanticism before Romanticism. After 1 PM, a re-broadcast of yesterday's All Things Considered interview with departing cellist of The Emerson String Quartet, David FInckel.
- Richmond Symphony. Steven Smith / Hebrides Overture (Fingal's Cave)
- Ronn McFarlane / various
- Houston Symphony, Christoph Eschenbach, Sir John Gielgud / The Encantadas
- Failoni Orchestra, Uwe Grodd / Sinfonia in A minor "The Delirium of the Composers"
- Klaus Mertens, Ludger Remy / Fantasy in C minor with Hamlet's Monolog
- Vladimir Horowitz / Piano Sonata in F minor, op. 14 #3
- See more...