In the 11 AM hour, some pieces centered around Scotland, including folk song settings from Beethoven. Later, a few of the many pieces inspired by birds.
- Richmond Symphony, Mark Russell Smith / Hebrides Overture (Fingal's Cave)--inspired by Mendelssohn's trip
- Malcolm Stewart, Royal Scottish Chamber Orchestra, Vernon Handley / Violin Concerto in C sharp minor, op. 32
- Wolfgang Holzmair, Trio Fontenay / Faithful Johnie/The Kiss, Dear Maid
- Academy of St. Martin in the Fields / Concerto for Three Violins and Strings, BWV 1064
- L'Europa Galante / Quintet in D major "L'Uccelleria" (The Aviary)
- Christophe Rousset / La Poule (The Hen), Gavotte
- See more...