Two superstar mezzo-sopranos of the 19th century (Maria Malibran and her sister, Pauline Viardot) and a preview of Camelot, presented by Virginia Opera on January 20 (and don't forget Monty Python's Spamalot, January 11-13).
- Richmond Symphony, Mark Russell Smith / Symphony #40 in G minor
- Cecilia Bartoli / Yo Que Soy Contrabandista
- Cecilia Bartoli / Air a la Tiriolienne avec Variations
- Santa Barbara Symphony, Gisele Ben-Dor / Triple Concerto for Bandoneon, Soprano and Orchestra (4th movement)
- Frederic Chiu / Etudes, op. 10
- Ceceilia Bartoli / Havanaise
- See more...