Guitarist Jason Vieaux with the Richmond Symphony in a favourite from Rodrigo (the Aranjuez Concerto), another "concept" CD from mezzo-soprano Cecilia Bartoli (devoted to Gluck's muscially poetic settings), and a preview of the circus coming to town in February.
- Jason Vieaux, RIchmond Symphony, Steven Smith / Concierto de Aranjuez
- Guildhall String Ensemble, Paul Nicholson / Concerto Grosso in D minor, op. 6 No. 10
- Cecilia Bartoli / Quel chiaro rio
- Sonus / Fontis in rivulum
- Cleveland Quartet, Barry Snyder / Piano Quintet in C minor, op. 1
- Philips Jones Brass Ensemble / Entry of the Gladiators (which, over the years, has become most associated with the circus)
- See more...