Artsline Submission Policies
- To prepare your announcement in time for inclusion consideration, it and any changes must be received at least 14 calendar days prior to the start of your event. Also, events may not be submitted more than 60 days in advance.
- Normally, Artsline announcements will be scheduled during the calendar week of the event, but during less busy periods, you may hear it in preceding weeks. The number of times it airs depends upon the volume of events submitted for a given week. Long-running exhibitions or performances may be mentioned in subsequent weeks, time permitting.
- Due to limited staff resources, we are unable to confirm receipt of your announcement or the times of its broadcast. Events announced on Artsline are subject to change by the sponsoring organization. As Artsline is prerecorded, announced events may be sold out. Artsline is a public service brought to you by WCVE Public Radio.
- In keeping with WCVE Public Radio's programming, Artsline accepts announcements that are related to the arts or to cultural events only. To qualify for Artsline consideration, the event must be free to the public or the event’s proceeds must benefit a registered non-profit organization.
- To expedite your event information, event details should be submitted online below.
Artsline is sponsored in part by The Modlin Center for the Arts