Save the Date! Big Idea Challenge Kicks Off at the VMFA March 15
How about a classy night out on the town - on us?
We're kicking off the Big Idea Challenge with a happy hour and mini-hunt - all on the grounds of the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts. If you have signed up for the Big Idea Challenge OR if you want to know more about this new fundraiser, come to the VMFA on March 15th from 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.
What to expect:
- food and drink (first round on us)
- a Ravenchase - designed mini-hunt that that will take you around the VMFA
- fun giveaways for anyone who registers for the Big Idea Challenge
- a recording station - where teams can record a challenge or encouragement to other teams. Your challenge will air on the radio and on our Big Idea Challenge website
- networking with other supporters of public broadcasting (and maybe a little discreet assessment of other teams - you know, the competition)
Come to the VMFA on March 15 - meet station staff and members of our awesome volunteer team, and have a little fun - on us! Looking forward to seeing you there.
The VMFA is located at 200 N. Boulevard, Richmond, VA 23220
Avoid the lines - register early at www.bigideachallenge.org